I’m not much of a list maker, but I am married to one. So, this one’s for the lady in the house: My Top 10 memorable movie quotes (in response to the Brits’ list). My list consists of lines I actually use in real life, regularly, sad as it may seem.
10. “You’re the doc, Doc”, Back To The Future.
9. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”, Gone With The Wind
8. “I broke the window again”, A Night at the Roxbury
7. “Trade me right fucking now,” Slapshot
6. “The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed — for lack of a better word — is good”, Wall Street
5. “And by the way, you know, when you’re telling these little stories? Here’s a good idea – have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!”, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
4. “You had me at hello,” Jerry Maguire
3. “Inconceivable!”, The Princess Bride
2. “Show me the money!”, Jerry Maguire
1. “Someday, Jennifer, someday”, Back to the Future